Thursday 1 October 2015

{Dreams of Lines and Landscapes: (3) The Hill}[5th May 1986]

[Redbook3:8][19860505:2012d]{Dreams of Lines and Landscapes: (3) The Hill}[5th May 1986]

19860505.2012
[continued]

A high and massive hill or mountain of the Scottish type: sometimes I am wandering about on its dark lower slopes, sometimes I take the wrong path up it (e.g. up a deep wooded valley), sometimes I start on the right path but take the wrong turning and travel through an area of lakes and woodland on the near face before ending up further along the same side, down at the bottom again. Once or maybe twice, quite recently, I have approached the place where the right road goes over the high and bare shoulder of the hill, and I have seen the bright Sea on the other side; if I turn right at or just before this point, I come to a large Hotel: even larger inside than outside, and from the windows I looked back down to the area of lakes and woodland on the near face of the hill, back down in which I shortly found myself to be.

However, I do seem to be getting nearer! – or rather, further.


[PostedBlogger0110for30092015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.