Sunday 25 October 2015

{Circles: Crisis and Contra-rotation [continued(3)]}[26th March 1987]

[Redbook3:27-28][19870326:1543g]{Circles: Crisis and Contra-rotation [continued(3)]}[26th March 1987]

.1543
[continued]

The 'Top' is the Crisis point, where “+C is” particularly – although here and everywhere “+C is Master”. But the movement of (or on) the Circles is engineered by the influence of +Mk at the 'Bottom' – where “+Mk stir” – in particular, “+Mk stir Crisis”, Crisis being brought about by the revolution of the Circle(s).  Hence:

Mark stir Crisis;
Chris is Master;
Mark stir; Chris is,
Crisis Master.”

(+Mk is not the Crisis Master, as [the narrator] erroneously but understandably supposes in [0]; +C is. Crisis Master is, I suppose, as good a name for the game as any.)

Periodically we reach points of crisis, where crucial decisions can and must be made. We must recognise them. We may continue wholly or predominantly on the Outer Circle; or we may turn or pass wholly, predominantly, equally or in part on the inner Circle. (I do not know whether, or with what ease etc., this decision must be made on the Inner Circle at the same point: I have not been there, or at least not predominantly, so far as I know. I don't suppose I am particularly accurate or reliable about where I have been, or think I have.)


[continues]

[PostedBlogger25102015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.