Thursday 15 October 2015

{Dreams and Prophecies [continued(3)]}[7th September 1986]

[Redbook3:19-20][19860907:0612n]{Dreams and Prophecies [continued(3)]}[7th September 1986]

19860907.0612
[continued]

I have experience of this* myself: some years ago I had a vivid dream** about waiting outside a hospital*** door, from which my father came to say: '[B] is dead. They let him out too soon.' (Many years before this my father had told me of his experience with army motorcyclists who were let out too soon after training, became overconfident, and killed themselves).

To the best of my recollection, the point of this is was that [B] was in fact about to buy a motor-cycle; but that I did not know this until a few days after the dream. When I did know, I mentioned this to my mother, who told my father, who spoke to [B] about the dangers, but advised against mentioning the dream. [B] was not killed or injured, and I sometimes wonder whether this [incident] helped to destroy my credibility with my parents and even contributed to the[...] shameful treatment of us over the flat; but of course the point is that I had the dream before I knew of the motorcycle (if my memory is correct) and that the dream as a warning may have served its purpose.


*[See last previous entry]

**[[Redbook2:333-334][19840515:1715b]{A Dream – of Warning? – Let Out Too Soon}[15th May 1984]]

***{assumed to be a hospital}

[continues]

[PostedBlogger15102015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.