Thursday 29 October 2015

{Recurring Image: Death and Dismemberment [continued]}[26th March 1987]

[Redbook3:30-31][19870326:1543k]{Recurring Image: Death and Dismemberment [continued]}[26th March 1987]

.1543
[continued]

Walking down to [I] one day recently I saw R.A.F. jets fly past just above, and sinking below, the brow of the hill ahead: a symbol of the heights of the Air quarter ahead of me which attract me strongly, but which I must turn back from, and go back, down South, to Wales maybe (which was always +K's country – cf. The 'Welsh Witch' in [1]), and dip again into the Human diversities of the South before I can rise up again. Maybe I shall come to the North again – we loved Raasay, but knew in the end that it was not yet for us – or maybe to the North or Top of the Inner Circle wherever I am; or maybe I shall fail through forgetfulness and neglect of the symbols and archetypes who would help me.

[continues]

[PostedBlogger29102015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.