Tuesday 23 March 2021

{Tested Again [continued (13)]}[29th March 1990]

[Redbook7:113][19900329:2357b]{Tested Again [continued (13)]}[29th March 1990]


.2357

[continued]


Now I feel at peace; the healing peace of Love, the Peace of God, the waking integrity of having helped[,] in Love – because on the way back, I stopped to deliver a *certificate to [C], and said that if she wanted to go out for a drink, if it wasn’t too soon, I would gladly go with her; and although she declined – because she had done so yesterday, and become miserable – she was obviously pleased, and suggested next week instead, to which of course I agreed happily.**


Do I have to be a Vicar to do that?



*[Welsh language course completion, presumably]


**But I didn’t go.... <900521>

{and haven’t called on her since....}

[Possibly because by that time (& as a special journey) it might have seemed to be a different thing?]



[continues]


[PostedBlogger23032021]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.