Tuesday 23 March 2021

{Dream: Searching Dream Memories}[3rd April 1990]

[Redbook7:114][19900403:1001]{Dream: Searching Dream Memories}[3rd April 1990]


19900403.1001


In a dream a few nights ago I seemed to be searching through memories of earlier dreams, unremembered when I am awake, for reference to current waking circumstances. (I have done a certain amount of this in relation to remembered dreams, while I have been awake, lately.)


Last night I seemed to find the memory of a past dream, unremembered while I was awake, which involved the house and location which we visited yesterday evening, where our new builder lives. This seemed in some way to validate his future work for us.*


It is, of course, impossible to say whether earlier dreams were really involved: it would be fascinating if they were.



*{Hmmm.... It did work out OK – just.}




[PostedBlogger23for25032021]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.