Tuesday 12 November 2019

{Recall and Correlation}[9th July 1989]


[Redbook6:144-145][19890709:0009]{Recall and Correlation}[9th July 1989]

19890709.0009

I have been concerned about the formal reconciliation of Anglican Christianity with Circles Analysis and Synthesis (I suppose I should have put that the other way round). But an exercise in stapling more notes and plans on the four[...] and on the [...]land and Castle […] into the[se] journal[s] Vol[ume]s I and II – has confirmed that the structure which transformed the four from [...] in ‘The [...]’ to the circle-bound archetypes of ‘[0]’ was largely inspired initially by Biblical sources – [The Book of] Revelation, Ezekiel, and Zechariah (A period of ‘paganism’ subsequently diversified and distracted the structure before its return to its present degree of relative unity).

I also was struck by the powerful outline of the developing [...]land, as it takes on those internal features symbolising the Human mind: at one stage, the stage which remains fixed as its outline in my mind, the bloody thing looks like an advancing Angel of terror.* It was, I think, the [O] which knit these two sets of symbols – the Archetypes and the Island – together within one transforming structure.


*{I. [] 241 [Not inserted in ts at time of typing of this note <20190916>]}
[Outline (but not interior) also looked a bit like a squared-off Iceland]



[continues]

[PostedBlogger12for13112019]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.