Tuesday 5 April 2016

({Dream of} PERSHORE [continued])[10th April 1987]

[Redbook3:165][19870410:1000b]({Dream of} PERSHORE [continued])[10th April 1987]

19870410.1000
[continued]

I must say that I think this* is absolutely brilliant. I can say that without immodesty as I have absolutely no conscious control over it: if I did, I wouldn't be so hopeless at crosswords. I can't even deliberately start the process going. The dream doesn't really tell me anything I didn't know: just consolidates it in symbolic (and, inevitably, slightly ambiguous) terms.

Adams-Cairns* is a pretty good choice for a start: 'Adam(s)' as a recognised alternative for 'man' or 'mankind' (or Adam** [is], for that matter); and Cairns*** being, of course, those laborious and useful little heaps of stones you find at the tops of high hills and mountains.

But 'Pershore' is the brilliant bit, because there really is (or was****) a station called Pershore: in Worcestershire, on the Cotswold line, not at all distant or remote. I must have passed through it, or its site, once, but I remember nothing about it, although in my dreams I recognised the name as a Station straight away. But for years I have had a vision of the sea shore as the edge# of the World#*, the place which you start from which you visit to find new directions etc., and to which, in the end, you return#**.#***

*[See last previous entry.]

**(i.e for the start of Man's journey?) <930418>

***(i.e. for the height of Man's spiritual ascent on earth?) <930418>

****[is.] <20160208>

#(or End) <930418>

#*(i.e. xS-+C area) [& see next entry. <20160404>]

#**(to leave the World, I suspect.) <930418>

#***(i.e. xS-+C interface after Inner Circle?)

[continues]


[PostedBlogger05for06042016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.