Tuesday 19 January 2016

{Resonance [continued]}[4th April 1987]

[Redbook3:98-99][19870404:1005g]{Resonance [continued]}[4th April 1987]

19870404.1005
[continued]

I have felt strongly over the last few days, but had not mentioned because it came subtly rather than suddenly, the growing experience of the presence of the Quality (of) xS, particularly in her eyes: clear, blue, filled with an intensity of innocence which I knew when writing about her in [2], but which became only a memory (as or) before I reached the end (at which stage, of course, I was writing far more about +C).

For some days, I had been concerned about making the right decision on legal matters regarding [CH]: so perplexed that in the end I said inwardly: 'Tell me what to do and I'll do it'; but was worried that I would not know. In the event I made 'decisions' on a kind of rationalised intuition*, I think; I'm not sure; but they seemed to make sense at the time without really being thought through consciously, almost as though one was on a type of intellectual 'high'; and although they are not productive of absolute security, they have broken the log-jam.


*Wisdom? (See [Redbook4] <890930>

[continues]

[PostedBlogger19012016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.