Thursday 14 January 2016

{Dream: The Speeding Coach}[4th April 1987]

[Redbook3:94-95][19870404:1005b]{Dream: The Speeding Coach}[4th April 1987]

19870404.1005
[continued]

The dream* (or fragment) involved (so far as I can recall) a robot-driven bus which belonged to me** and drove round the one-way system of a town centre (it had previously been parked – by [W] – in a manner which I felt might be sticking out too much into the highway). As this bus (or coach) passed I realised that it was set at too high a speed – generally, and for me to be able to get on. However, just before my position on the circuit was a narrow, tight bend, and I reasoned that the bus would have to go slowly here and I could get on in order to reset the controls. I climbed on to a pile of something on the edge of the road, hoping to jump across: I was worried about the bus door. Someone, a tourist I think, approached and stood beside me, asking me a question about the city(?). I answered it, rather distracted. The dream ended while I was still waiting for the bus*** to appear round the corner.

It as only while I was considering my relapse and the Circles that the possible significance of the dream occurred to me; and immediately I was able to become detached from the 'negative' feelings*, and have remained so.


*[See last previous entry]

**(i.e. I was responsible for it.)

***[cf. [Redbook2:307-311][19831024:1000e]{Dream: The Peace of God [continued(3)]}[24th October 1983].]


[PostedBlogger14012016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.