Monday 23 April 2018

{A Practical Dilemma}[29th May 1988]


[Redbook5:129-130][19880529:1222b]{A Practical Dilemma}[29th May 1988]

19880529.1222
[continued]

I am faced with a very practical decision regarding boundary fencing – which our neighbour agreed to instal but has put off to such an extent that we fear he is taking advantage of us. I am going to do it, or have it done. Doing it will take weeks and cost much less. Having it done will cost more and take very little time. Financial prudence suggest the former. Inner pressure strongly favours the latter. So, I think, do I!*


*{In the end, we did it together (my contribution was small) – the neighbour, his friend, and I – and it cost me three days and no cash.}
[There was a problem over the line of the fence, which had to be adjusted, from the neighbour's initial alignment, to one further away from [CH] as shown on the legal plan, as the pegs had mysteriously disappeared; this I think was a reason for personal involvement.]


[PostedBlogger23for29042018]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.