Thursday 22 March 2018

{Type Cycles [continued]}[19th March 1988]


[Redbook5:98][19880319:1910b]{Type Cycles [continued]}[19th March 1988]

19880319.1910
[continued]

*That's it; indeed it is it. Obviously I shall try to get hold of the book if and when it is available here; but at present I can see no point at all in trying to produce the five booklets I had planned, because it looks as though the water has already been so horribly muddied that they would simply disappear.

The only possibility, I suppose, would be if Sarkar/Batra have got it misleadingly wrong – for example, omitting the Inner Circle or the importance of Crisis and the Trinity. This (last at least) is quite likely, if it is rooted in their Hindu thought – even though the concept** is not exclusively Hindu so far as I can tell (cf. Babylonian Astrology, Tarots, and the “Christian” Cross). But even then, the way in which such a scheme of things can be publicly discussed has, I believe, now been drastically restricted.***

It's interesting to me that I could not successfully have 'gone public' I believe, until exactly now – and this information, coming after the experiences of the past year or so and particularly the past week or so, has completely changed the nature of the game. 'The Hindu Circle**** and the Christian Cross'.

But not what I will – but what God [sic] wills.#


*[See last previous entry.]

**[sic – unclear which concept is being referred to here.]

***At least until after 1990! <901027>
I don't know – he didn't do too badly for 1990 <921113>

****or Wheel

#[cf next entry. It is interesting that this statement comes across now as fantastically self-important, whereas taken in the context of these Journals as a whole it seems clear that the exact opposite was intended – as applied to the writer and to everyone else. <20180318>]



[PostedBlogger22for19032018]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.