Saturday 21 January 2017

{Methodology: Points Arising}[19th November 1987]

[Redbook4:153][19871119:2312]{Methodology: Points Arising}[19th November 1987]

19871119:2312

The points have been piling up, with general listlessness possibly a result. I think I originally left these entries*{,} prompted by the usual feeling of stretch or staleness suggesting over-indulgence or forcing; and to clear my mind. I have put off re-entry** out of a slight disinclination to submerge myself again when there are so many more superficially enjoyable things to do: like spending small sums of money, and making small improvements to [CH]. But I had no idea that I had stayed away a whole month. I do not think such an absence is a good idea: I fear that I have lost much, and know that I have lost much freshness of ideas even if I have gained, possibly, in freshness of mind.***

Points arising:****


*[i.e. the piled-up points, presumably, resulting in the next 3(+?) entries.]

**A significant development?! Ever since I wrote [2], this sort of writing has made my right shoulder sore afterwards [i.e it has been intensely driven].

***Sniff!

****[See next 3 entries, which are bullet-pointed as in the ms.]



[PostedBlogger21012017]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.