Friday 18 March 2016

(QUALITY RELATIONSHIPS{1}[continued])[9th April 1987]

[Redbook3:148-149][19870409:1345b](QUALITY RELATIONSHIPS{1}[continued])[9th April 1987]

19870409.1345.
[continued]

I thought of this* when reading the article** in The Times today on Sir [OH]. Whatever his birthdate,*** and bearing in mind the limitations**** of interviews and newspaper articles, he struck me (as described) as typical of the opposite of the xP type on the (Outer) Circle, i.e. near the (Outer) Circle xA type: the sort of man whose tidiness of mind and accuracy of thought and of memory enables him to chair the Stock Exchange during the Big Bang# and write definitive works of reference on Ormolu (I don't even know what Ormolu is) and English barometers; able to be sceptical about religion while upholding the necessity for Christian ethics (God! How many like that didn't I suspect in [VI] Church on special Sundays); able to identify and understand precisely the distinction between the planned and unplanned crime, in his context, quite possibly without (and I can believe this) ever having been tempted towards either of them.

From my assumed home position around the opposite side of the Circle#*, I can admire such Outer-xA types, even sometimes (I regret to say) envy them: it may [be] that or an antipathy built into the (Outer?) Circle that has lead me, in personal terms, often to take a strong dislike to those I encounter, or to their qualities. In Circle terms, in one sense, they are quite genuinely nearer to God (as manifested and approached through the Attraction and Unity of the Christ Archetype): which may be precisely why God#** has had to create the Separated Universe near whose extremes are people like us xPs (and suchlike). But I suspect that it is through the confusion of our minds, and the (creative) energy#*** that drives us, that change becomes possible, and is in fact sub-created. ([OH] initiated the Big Bang on the Stock Exchange by a dialogue with Government, and he watched over it; but he did not effect it: a happy analogy!)


*[See last previous entry.]

**[The article is inserted in the ms. at p.148.]

***16th May, I discovered after completing all this – can I have it both ways and say that it explains his interest in Art? (See p.150 [[Redbook3:148;150][19870409:1345#](QUALITY RELATIONSHIPS{1}[continued])[9th April 1987]].) (and hence 'frenetic energy'?) (Watch him {me} go into reverse in the marginal notes....)

****Glad I qualified this. {See [[Redbook3:162-163][19870409:1345r](TAROT NUMBERING, AGES AND OCCUPATIONS [continued(5)])[9th April 1987]] p.162-163.} Best thing is to ignore the reality of the man and concentrate on the journalistic fiction! -- Apologies [=?].

#[The financial deregulation of the City of London, 1986.]

#*{But see later....}

#**(if he has....)

#***(he has energy, too – “frenetic”.)
(And compartmentalisation – I noticed this term in the article, and wondered.... The fact is, the (irrelevant) [individual] birthdate discovery has led me to think I got the man wrong; but the comments on type still stand. Never believe what you read in the [news]papers.)


[continues]


[PostedBlogger18032016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.