Saturday 12 March 2016

(DREAMS OF xP & xS(:Dream of xP))[8th April 1987]

[Redbook3:143-146][19870408:1218c](DREAMS OF xP & xS(:Dream of xP))[8th April 1987]

19870408.1218
[continued]

My interest in gender of the Archetypes* has a little to do with dreams. Some time ago, while I was still writing '[2]', but at a stage when the emphasis had shifted from xP to xS, I dreamt that [W] and I were in Australia** (this is why I thought she*** might be Australian) and staying in ?a hotel: up early one morning, before anyone else (except one!), from the verandah we saw xP, quite naked, wander slowly past as though looking for something – or pretending to, for, although I could not see her face then, I had the strong impression that she intended to attract my attention.**** I remember discussing with [W] whether I should go down to her; then I have an idea that she came up to us and spoke to us through the verandah railing, possibly holding the wooden posts of the railing with her hands.

In this dream, as in the next, the interesting feature of the nakedness was that although moderately sexually interesting and emotionally attractive to me, it was not sexually projected – more naturally, or even functionally, projected: their shapes and proportions were those of real people, not models.


*[See last previous entry.]

**{i.e. in the Antipodes?}

***[i.e. xP, presumably, not [W]. <20160312>]

****{!}

[continues]


[PostedBlogger12for13032016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.