Monday 14 March 2016

(DREAMS OF xP & xS [continued](:Dream of xS (etc.)))[8th April 1987]

[Redbook3:143-146][19870408:1218d](DREAMS OF xP & xS [continued](:Dream of xS (etc.)))[8th April 1987]

19870408.1218
[continued]

This morning, I dreamt that there was a boot-black style* production line of (I now guess about eight) people each of whom performed a different function for the (feet of) the **man who passed rapidly along the line – and who then walked rapidly out of sight without even so much as a thank you! (Was it myself?) There was some rueful laughter about this: the production team gathered together, just on and outside and inside a doorstep I think, to discuss things. One of us (/them?) came up with the suggestion that we should set out on the journey. In the way these things do, this idea passed around the group and ended up back with the person who had started it (me?).

We then (about to set out?) came across a curious but (to me) familiar mechanism: a large old-style [dairy farm] milk-cooler, like a sheet of corrugated steel on its side (i.e. the corrugation*** lines horizontal) down which from one tank to another the milk used to pass**** across the corrugation waves. The liquid passing down it was not milk but a richly pink fluid:# not, I am certain, actual blood, but of a particular sweetness, in colour and in quality: perhaps slightly too much so for me. We (/some of us) said to xS (who I guess must have been one of us) that she should go and stand by it as it would go with (/set off?) her own colour. She therefore, being completely naked (and very much real rather than idealised, as I have remarked above#*), stood with her right foot raised and resting on the bottom of the machine, her right thigh therefore horizontal: she was looking#** at the machine from the left, so her right side was facing us. In other words, although I did not realise it at the time, she was about to step up (onto) the water-cooler/waterfall.#***

I have to say that in this particular dream, so far as I recall, the eyes did not 'have it', for me; but then, they were not looking at me, but, rather, diagonally half way between me and the water-cooler.#**** She looked extremely purposeful. I was trying to see her genital area (initially obscured by her right thigh): I was somewhat embarrassed by this when I woke up – it seemed like a small boy's approach – but I now think (in the context of consideration of gender last night and this morning) that I was actually trying to confirm her physical gender (she had breasts##, if I recall rightly, but these are perhaps not determinative). (After changing the angle of view slightly?--) I certainly recall now that she did not have male genitalia (which is a relief); her female genitalia, however, were not particularly prominent, indeed not really visible to me I think,##* which perhaps leaves open the possibility of a relatively less developed or less important female physical sexuality of an androgynous(?) or bi-sexual kind. But I am only guessing. I think she's very sexy; and I think she knows it, too.##**

After I had got up, the post arrived, including (and earlier than I expected it, as I had not realised that the lawyers had agreed completely) the contract to sign for purchase of [CH]. I think we shall sign it.##***


*[i.e. type, presumably.]

**(business man type – with heavy glasses?)

***{cf. II.1Aff. [& I: [Redbook1:265A,297A-I;2:1A-1G][19730501:0000][The Wind, the Edge of the Sea, and Fusion Child][To 1st May 1973] – c.l93 of Fusion Child}

****cf. T[arot]XIV<930428>

#{But cf. VI.2.}

#*[See last previous entry, final para.]

#**{i.e. facing? (See [immediately] below)

#***(cf. Tarot XIV, for Love.)

#****[There is a simple plan here which is probably unnecessary but may be inserted at a later time.]

##(not particularly prominent?)

##*because of the angle of vision and the position of her thigh – not because she hadn't any. Female genitalia vary enormously in position, size and prominence{, don't you know}
[...Startling images....]

##**{cf. 143[– last previous entry, presumably.]}{,135[[Redbook3:135][19870406:2300b](SEX AND GENDER [continued])[6th April 1987]].}

##***(We did – and posted it this same day.)
{cf.22A}{& see below [entry after next – these two references are to the same thing.]



[PostedBlogger14032016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.