Friday 11 March 2016

(GENDER AND SEX{:The Archetypes})[8th April 1987]

[Redbook3:141-142][19870408:0040,1218](GENDER AND SEX{:The Archetypes})[8th April 1987]

(08).0040

Discussing gender, I had meant to mention the point – which may help those whose gender orientation is different from my own – that in terms of gender, xS (female), +C (male) and possibly xA (male) strike me as possibly verging on the androgynous, or at times gender-neutral; whereas +K and xP are most decidedly female, and +M and xL and +Mk are definitely male. Sexual orientation is more difficult to pin down: the impression I have is that +C has no particular sexual orientation, nor has xA, and nor, probably, has +M; that xL, +Mk and +K are heterosexually orientated; and about xS I cannot exactly say. Sexual orientation does not imply sexual intercourse: it indicates solely whether
(To tired to think this out).*

19870408.1218

After Midnight last night – having driven a round trip of 300 miles and returned fairly late – I tried to analyse my impressions of the genders etc. of the eight Archetypes and the Circle, and mucked it up completely* – mainly because what I was writing came to seem impertinent, irrelevant and possibly due to my own 'angle'. The real trouble seems to be that language is not subtle enough to convey exactly the nuances I want to communicate – the whole thing ends up sounding rather crude. But I shall try again in columnar format, bearing in mind that these are only my impressions:


(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)
**
Physical Gender
'Psychological' Gender
Strength of Sexual Projection
Attracted
Gender?
+C
Male
Neutral
Weak

xA
Male
Male/Neutral
Weak

+M
Male
Male
Weak

xL
Male
Male
Moderate?

+Mk
Male
Male
Strong

xP
Female
Female
Strong

+K
Female
Female
Strong

xS
Female
FeMale(& Male?)
(i.e. Ganymede, Cupid)
Ambiguous?***


I find myself unable to fill in the last column because the results are very clearly applicable only to me!


*[Exceptionally, deleted text has been included in this transcription, because it is referred to and appears relevant.]

**[These Archetypes are listed in order clockwise round the Circle, from the top, cardinal points (+) alternating with diagonal points (x).]

***{cf. [[Redbook3:143-146][19870408:1218d](DREAMS OF xP & xS [continued](:Dream of xS (etc.)))[8th April 1987]]145.}


[PostedBlogger11032016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.