Thursday 5 November 2015

{God's Love}[26th March 1987]

[Redbook3:36-37][19870326:1543q]{God's Love}[26th March 1987]

.1543
[continued]

Very recently, within the last week or so, I felt that strong sense of being cared for, which intuitively one ascribes to God's love, and which seems to be associated with – perhaps to follow from or after – “I shall go where I'm told”. This seems to be associated in my mind with the archetype +C, as in [2].

This is one example of the exaggeration of tendencies which is one way in which the [0] series of books is less autobiographical and more (perhaps) exemplary. When I was at Cambridge I did indeed write about +C, if I recall correctly, in the first version of '[0]', called 'The Gift': but my perception of +C has developed since then, and I wrote of him in [2]* as I perceived him when I was writing it, rather than when I was at Cambridge. The book shows a strong tendency (see above) to drift round to where I see myself now, partly excused by the need to cover matters which could not be covered in [1] (which observes, at least in theory, from the same radial angle as I now believe myself to be in or near**).


*[which is set in Cambridge]

**I think now that this was incorrect. <930120>

[PostedBlogger05for04112015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.