Wednesday 26 September 2012

{A nervous breakdown}[13th May 1968]


[Redbook1:46][19680513:2130]{A nervous breakdown}[13th May 1968][Age 16]

Monday May the 13th, 1968
09.30pm

            I'm sorry I've missed out for such a long time: the pace is hotting up.  [...], in my form, cracked up over the weekend from lack of sleep and went home, possibly till after 'A' levels.  He had been behaving strangely recently, but I must confess I thought no more of it.  "One of us has been found not strong enough...."

            I think that this may have an adverse affect on his likelihood of entering University, if he has to tell universities of it.  I am determined not to let myself get to that state.  One can actually convince oneself that one is happy, and that is half the struggle; it is only when one is tired that worries are magnified to frightening proportions.  I keep telling myself that I have another chance at 'A' levels and Oxbridge entrance.
[PostedBlogger26092012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.