Monday 3 September 2012

{Easter}[15th April 1968]


[Redbook1:25][19680415:2400]{Easter}[15th April 1968][Age 16]

15th April 1968 – c. 1 min. past midnight
           
On Easter morning B had about 5 eggs -- the rest of us got about to each.  M and D gave me Colin G. Magg’s “The Midland and South Western Junction Railway”, K gave me a chocolate animal, J gave me a chocolate egg, and N gave me a coloured handkerchief.  We went to Church -- ultra-boring -- then to the Vicar’s eggrolling party.  B won the competition and got another easter egg.  Uncle K and F came to lunch and dinner.  In the afternoon we all practised with my old air-gun.  (S was very promising with it).  B was sick in the night.  My own tum is under great pressure!

           
[PostedBlogger03092012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.