Thursday 12 August 2021

{Balance, Toughness, and Curiosity for Truth [continued]}[4th August 1990]

[Redbook7:189-190][19900804:1125g]{Balance, Toughness, and Curiosity for Truth [continued]}[4th August 1990]


19900804.1125

[continued]


I was and am neither mad nor silly, although I am happily eccentric (in that great old British tradition which is associated, I believe, with Britain’s historical record in discovery and invention). Far from being evidence of imbalance or insanity, I believe that the deliberate, cool and rational discovery of these dynamically independent symbols within my own mind, and the exploration of their possible links with the World outside it, are evidence of the balance and toughness of the mind with which I have been blessed, and its powers of recovery.


I mention recovery because I am sure that the earlier outward experiences which have affected me psychologically, many of which I could for preference have done without, have contributed to creating the mental conditions and thus the precise circumstances, order and emphasis of my discoveries so far.




[continued]


[PostedBlogger12082021]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.