Sunday 17 July 2016

{The Invisible Cards [continued]}[10th July 1987]

[Redbook4:29][19870710:0105]{The Invisible Cards [continued]}[10th July 1987]

19870710.0105

Purely in terms of my own perception of the Circles in the fictions and their Archetypes, it is arguable that +M and +K do not appear* because they are outside the system – 'I am not one of the pack', I think +K says in Cambridge** – and their influence is effective through others – cf. +M's description, in Cambridge,*** of +K's introduction of xS and xP, which I think implies that she has poured something of herself into them – as he will [sic] do to xA and xL. But to what extent this really differentiates them from all the other Archetypes, I am not sure. I still like the idea of the 'perfect'**** 80-card Tarot Pack.


*[See last previous entry.]

**{[2] (& S&C15:1)}

***[in [2]]

****[See fn * to last previous entry.]


[continues]


[PostedBlogger17072016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.