Saturday 4 July 2015

{Dream: The Peace of God [continued]}[24th October 1983]

[Redbook2:307-311][19831024:1000d]{Dream: The Peace of God [continued]}[24th October 1983]

19831024:1000
[continued]

I found myself in due course in a large, light, high-roofed hall. It was slightly longer than wide, I think; my viewpoint for the most part was from slightly towards one end of the long centre line, facing the other end. In that [other] end wall, but (I think) to one side* of the long centre line, was a huge black tunnel mouth; one could not see into it at all. Behind me and to the right – so, I think, in the end of the long right-hand wall behind me – was a smaller, light doorway through which I believe I had come, presumably up the spiral stairway** (but I might be wrong about the belief and the presumption).

Around the walls were many people. Those on the end short wall to the left of the tunnel mouth were (I think) standing with their backs to the wall; those on the left long wall were seated on both sides of a long table parallel with the long wall; those on the right long wall were seated in a line with their backs to the wall, right up to the edge of the tunnel mouth; those in [sic] the short wall behind me were in a group (possibly around a table?) which projected towards the centre of the hall.


*{the right side presumably – see [second para and] below}

**[See last previous entry][& cf [Redbook2:302-303][19830826:1045]{A Dream of the Holy City?}[26th August 1983], 1st para.]

[continues]

[PostedBlogger04072015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.