Thursday 11 August 2016

{Past and Future}[14th July 1987]

[Redbook4:46-47][19870714:1052]{Past and Future}[14th July 1987]

19870714:1052
[continued]

It was not my plan to write to my parents, first, just before the Winter Solstice, and finally, around the Summer Solstice, about the flat: it just happened like that. But since I wrote finally to them things have gone on being better: emotional detachment is almost complete, even when I do think about the problem of what gives rise to these actions and reactions (which I do fairly frequently).*

Although I hadn't considered it in this connection, my breaking-off is a perfect example of Tarot VI, where the youth under Cupid's arrow is torn between the older and the younger woman. As is often the case with these symbols, there is a great ambiguity about it! – possibly reflecting the interchangeability of roles in everyday life. It does, however, suggest that the Outer Circle does come round to or very near the top before returning.

Following my breaking-off, I have also felt more confident that the Inner Circle Return dominates my [Circle] rotation at present. I have stopped trying to organise everything so much: I have read and written much more than in the month or so before.


*{cf. [[Redbook4:8-9][19870705:1545k]{Parental Concerns}[5th July 1987] ]p.8}

[continues]

[PostedBlogger11for12082016]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.