Thursday 6 August 2015

{A Dream: of the Glass Room}[20th April 1984]

[Redbook2:330-331][19840420:2330d]{A Dream: of the Glass Room}[20th April 1984]

19840420.2330
[continued]

I was in a long, wide room the upper half of whose walls consisted of glass windows, looking out to Sea. I had the impression that I was looking North, out to Sea, and that there were hills close at hand on the left and further away on the right, beyond the Sea on both sides. However, on the north-east corner of the room some kind of inner room obstructed the view. I went round to the other side – the north-east side – of the inner room (here I became conscious of a waking and actual desire to urinate).

Returning to the main part of the outer room, I tried to telephone [W]; I knew she was in London, and that the 6pm train North was the last one, but that she would not know to catch it unless I contacted her: but I did not know where she was.



[PostedBlogger06082015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.