Wednesday 5 August 2015

{A Dream: The Hall of Profession?}[20th April 1984]

[Redbook2:330][19840420:2330c]{A Dream: The Hall of Profession?}[20th April 1984]

19840420.2330
[continued]

I was in a reception at [...] Inn*. It was ending and I was looking for someone – [JL**] was for some reason involved in this. I found my way eventually to a new Hall which I had not seen before; I climbed the stairs to the galle[r]y, but changed my mind just before entering, and had to make my way downstairs past a throng of my student contemporaries coming up. Passing the main door at floor level, I looked in, but could see only a blank wall – perhaps a screen.


*[One of the four Inns of Court – collections of Barristers' chambers, i.e. advocates' offices -- in London]

**[A colleague from the Accountancy firm several years earlier.]


[PostedBlogger05082015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.