Thursday 5 March 2015

{Realisation}[28th December 1981]

[Redbook2:217][19811228:1330]{Realisation}[28th December 1981]

19811228.1330

Listening to the Wind in the trees on the night after Boxing Day, it became apparent that the Godhead present within all perceives, when allowed, through the senses available to its creatures. Perhaps the difference between Man and other creatures is that Man has the ability to choose the extent to which such perception will be allowed, and the Godhead realised: from the nadir of of material and superficial pre-occupation to the zenith in which a Man's soul (which is his own Essence or spirit) may become suffused with the Spirit (which is God's), even to a degree by which he may be removed entirely at the crest of the wave. So I reconcile the Divinity which at times I know within me, with my perception of myself as merely one of millions: subject like all to disease and despondency, danger and despair*. The Spirit is potential in all, but fulfils the Human Being only to the extent to which it is realised by that Being; and only to the extent of that realisation may the Spirit develop the Soul with the Divine perception of its World through me**, for the recreation of the One. So my Joy is in God, and God is in my Suffering; but my irritation is not in God, nor God in it.


*and degradation <930116>

**[for example]

[PostedBlogger05032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.