Sunday 29 March 2015

{A Dream: The Unfinished Cathedral [continued]}[9th August 1982]

[Redbook2:239A][19820809:0845c]{A Dream: The Unfinished Cathedral [continued]}[9th August 1982]

19820809

More points remembered from the second Dr[eam]*:

(1) The line of their short-cut was from about the five-eighth [point] behind me (I being beyond the three-quarter Cardinal and I think on the seven-eighth point) to the 0/1 point ahead – or just in front of it (before the Altar). Correspondingly, my route was from the seven-eighth point to the second Cardinal, from where I watched proceedings.

(2) The four horses moved past the outside (?) of the Cathedral at this point and round to my left as I faced 0/1, i.e. in a clockwise direction (as I had moved) when viewed when viewed from above.

(3) During the whole course of the dream I was conscious of recognising something from before: probably the décor of the Cathedral (as described), although my interpretation of it seemed to be for the first time.

(4) I had an impression – although I do not think he said it to me – that the Priest might have decorated the Cathedral himself.

(5) When the Priest called me across to the back of the Cathedral, I think he said that there was a way out of it for me there.

(6) The primary colours – blue and red – were brilliant, and unmistakable.

(7) The Altar end was white; the Opposite** end was dark.


*[See last previous entry]

**{or Back}


[PostedBlogger29032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.