Friday 27 March 2015

{Dream of Flying}[16th July 1982]

[Redbook2:236][19820809:0845a]{Dream of Flying}[16th July 1982]

19820809.0845

Two episodes of seeming significance from early morning dreaming this morning.
In the first, part of what seemed to be some kind of adventure, I flew easily to and from the city rooftops, managing with some care to avoid detection of this by (all??) those on the ground, who were pursuing someone else (primarily, I think).

Later, I had to walk for a time. It became necessary to fly again. I was not anxious to be seen to do so by the public in general, but as I walked (into the suburb, I think) I was always within their sight. I found a patch of open space and, despite the fact that there were people there, attempted to take off, only to find that (in the classic dream symbol) I was unable to fly more than a few yards at a time.

If there is a moral in this, it is a distinctly ambiguous one!


[PostedBlogger27032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.