Monday 2 March 2015

{A Dream-Event connection: The Workman's Hammer [continued(3)]: Forced Development}[1st December 1981]

[Redbook2:213][19811201:2145c]{A Dream-Event connection: The Workman's Hammer [continued(3)]: Forced Development}[1st December 1981]

19811201.2145
[continued]

This leads to the second point, which is that I have over the last few weeks, perhaps due to too much distraction etc., done something which I thought I had determined not to do: I have tried to force the psychic development, without success. It was only yesterday that I fully realised what was happening (although realisation had been growing beforehand) and determined to keep myself in line for other, 'higher' developments: let these things come as they may, they are not the point. This is the first dream-event connection of which I am aware for some weeks.


[PostedBlogger02032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.