Saturday 28 March 2015

{A Dream: The Unfinished Cathedral}[9th August 1982]

[Redbook2:237-238][19820809:0845b]{A Dream: The Unfinished Cathedral/Church}[9th August 1982]

19820809.0845
[continued]

In the second [dream], I found myself outside the railings of a Church. Together with others, I passed within the railings – myself feeling doubt as to whether I should actually be there. We all began to perambulate around the inside of the railings, stopping at certain points to make observances towards these points on the railings.

Some of us found ourselves inside the Church. We seemed to be walking in the same direction (clockwise, when seen from above, as it seemed to me). We were climbing over the most intricate stone sculpture – clearly very strong – of miniature people, each perhaps six inches to nine inches high, in perfect detail, all also climbing forwards in the same direction as us, and all (I am 99.9% certain that this came now) bright red.

I next found myself with a few (?) others on the other side of the church, in exactly the same situation except that the miniature statues over which we climbed forwards were bright blue (again, 99.9% certainty of this order).

Certain members of the congregation, however, were permitted to pass directly from before the blue sculptures. i.e. near the back of the Church, in a straight line into a position before the Altar, to obtain (I understood) Divine Grace or Aid directly.

After passing the blues, on the other hand, I proceeded back directly (in a corresponding direct route) to the back of the Church, being encouraged to do so by the Priest himself with words suggesting that this was for me. I stood there, and spoke to the Priest's Wife; I may have caught a glimpse of a white-robed choir, moving forward?  As she explained that this Cathedral (as it now seemed) was not yet finished, I saw that the central nave was open to the evening Sky.

I saw four horses, harnessed (or moving) together, pass round outside the back of the Cathedral and towards the front. Appreciating their significance, I tried to see their colours, but could only see the colour of one horse (I think) which was a ruddy-brown chestnut colour. (At the time I did think that they were all this colour, but my memory seems to be of only seeing the colour of the horse nearest to me).


The directions may be misleading, in that whatever side of the church we were on it was always on our right so that the 'same' direction in which we seemed to be walking is likely to be only in relation to the centre of the church – not the outside World.

[continues]

[PostedBlogger28032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.