Sunday 15 March 2015

{Dream-Event Connections: Two Dreams before the Falklands?}[26th June 1982]

[Redbook2:227][19820626:0930a]{Dream-Event Connections: Two Dreams before the Falklands?}[26th June 1982]

19820626.0930

I believe (but I am not certain) that it was before the Falklands invasion when I dreamt that I was by a large tall military barracks, outside which, and then from whose windows, with a noise whose echoes I can still hear, hundreds of battle-dressed soldiers together 'cleared' their rifles, i.e. slid the 'bolt' backwards and forwards, in what I immediately took to be a martial demonstration at the start of a campaign.

Similarly, on another occasion, I dreamt that I was with my T.A.* unit but was being left behind or was in some way unprepared.

It is because I put these down at the time to T.A. connections and events (and specifically my decision to leave the T.A.), and not to the Falklands, that I believe they occurred before the invasion: but how long before I do not know, certainly a few months at most. On the other hand, I do not recall on any other occasion dreaming about the T.A..


* [T.A.: Territorial Army & Volunteer Reserve]


[PostedBlogger15032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.