Wednesday 18 March 2015

{A Dream: The Haunted House}[30th June 1982]

[Redbook2:228][19820630:0005a]{A Dream: The Haunted House}[30th June 1982]

19820630.0005

On Monday morning, I think it was, I dreamt (as part of a longer dream involving a journey through countryside, and a large, strange house one of whose identical sections had the property of making its inhabitants larger) that I was in the corner doorway of a bedroom. [...] said that she was there in the corner – which she was, on a kind of built-in sideboard – but also that she was in the bed – which she was: the room had the property of allowing people to be in two places at once. I looked again, however, and said she was not there in the corner; but in the mirror above the sideboard appeared a face, a beautiful blond girl with cruel lips and teeth. The horror of this was distinct; but, although I felt it, I remained sufficiently detached to blank it out, recall it again, and then superimpose the 'O' octagonal circle [sic] on it: at which, with brief resistance, it faded.


[PostedBlogger18032015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.