Wednesday 8 September 2021

{The Spirit as Emptiness}[9th August 1990]

[Redbook7:206][19900809:1055d]{The Spirit as Emptiness}[9th August 1990]


.1055

[continued]


A year or two ago, setting out again to write my booklet of C[ircles] A[nalysis &] S[ynthesis] (before I discovered that it was to be not written but drawn), I began by writing a short incantation which I then lost and have been unable to find – perhaps I threw it away accidentally?


If I have it right, it began:


‘The Spirit is Emptiness

And the Emptiness pours out Truth.’


This is a record of personal experience; but it has a strange similarity to some of the latest theories on the creation of matter.*



*ref[:]

[Stephen] Hawking, ‘A Brief History of Time’.

creation of matter and anti-matter out of nothing(?)




[PostedBlogger08for09092021]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.