Tuesday 21 July 2020

{Crucifixion and Love}[13th October 1989]

[Redbook6:307-312][19891013:0941]{Crucifixion and Love}[13th October 1989]

19891013.0941

Remembering and repeating this last command* – and I wonder whether I have discovered the correct development of Divine (and other) commands, since s~, like r~, should be close enough to Unity at C to be as fluid (airy?) between outer and inner, S~-s~,** as is R~-r~  – repeating ‘Lover, love Love, and be beloved’, (against silly car-speed thoughts)[,] I went to my 3rd [Welsh] lesson last night,*** [Gabby[2]] arriving late and squeezing in a chair beside me,**** how long can this last?# – kindly reassuring me that I drove faster than her coming home on Monday, silly me! – and unfolded a succession of curious incidents. (I noted my humorous remarks (which seemed to make people laugh) as consistent with r~, like Love.)#*

The teacher for that night was an English girl, married I believe to one of the other lecturers, and a little uncertain of herself in Welsh and in authority.  At one stage, while we were all learning some dialogue, a girl#** came round to where another [Hunter], [Gabby] and I were sitting on the corner of the table and began to ask me where I lived in [the village] (as she had seen a bearded man in a smallholding – not ours).  As the conversation became general between all four of us, and perhaps others, I did notice that this girl had a curious and emphatic way of wiggling her hips to demonstrate points as she talked to me.


*[See last previous entry: presumably, ‘Lover, love Love, and be beloved.’]

**ie so that an Ordination could go inner circle via C instead of o[uter] c[ircle] – & does this reduce my apprehension over ordination...?!

***{ref [[Redbook6:281-283][19890929:2152b]{Love and Sex (8)}[29th September 1989]&f,] 281}

****{ – mine! [ie squeezing into a chair beside mine, not squeezing into my chair beside me....]}

#{Not long. She no longer attends the class.}

#*[Presumably a reference to the statistical correlation of comedians with birthdates around the r~ part of the year; see [multiple refs] earlier]

#**{The teacher, in fact: for some reason I wanted to disguise her identity here. I have not yet managed to get my relationship straight with this girl, who I think is slightly afraid of me.}


[continues]

[PostedBlogger21072020]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.