Thursday 23 July 2020

{Crucifixion and Love [continued (3)]}[13th October 1989]


[Redbook6:309-310][19891013:0941c]{Crucifixion and Love [continued (3)]}[13th October 1989]

19891013.0941
[continued]

I use the word* advisedly, although it did not occur to me until today: because this morning I dreamt that I was acting the part of Christ in a Passion Play, but the order was all wrong: I was carrying my great Cross to Pilate, and then a succession of sheets of paper** were revealed which I took to be representations of the Stations of the Cross passing in extra-quick time; then as I sat next to where he stood, Pilate (if it was him) was talking to and/or about me, and I had a long thin cylindrical object*** gripped between my teeth, and the agony of tension rose in me as I bit on it – and I was awoken by the alarm-radio with the weather forecast.

But I have had a slight headache all morning, as I worked on my Welsh: I didn’t get to sleep until around 1am, for thinking of what had happened and about what my reaction told me about where I am going.


*[‘crucified’ – see last previous entry]

**the dialogue, etc?
[Or maybe writing(s)?]

***ie a pencil?


[continues]

[PostedBlogger23072020]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.