Saturday 23 March 2019

{Intuition}[4th September 1988]


[Redbook5:335][19880904:1210]{Intuition}[4th September 1988]

19880904:1210

I have been ‘off’ for about a week: first with people to stay, then fitting a new kitchen. About a week is as long as I can take.*

Sitting at the dining room table, for no particular reason I looked at the open door of the cow byre across the yard: whereupon the cat, […], emerged. Whether this was coincidence or not, it reminds me that Intuition is at its purest a type of pure knowledge,** without reason apparent, and cannot be forced; and that I should try to be receptive to it, without distorting it through my own desires and presumptions.


*[ie away from writing &c.]
After hard labour, I am finding writing physically difficult.

**[cf eg +K in [0]: “I can feel this...: it is pure knowledge, more real to me than any outer sense.]


[PostedBlogger22032019]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.