Thursday 8 June 2017

{Heart Problems}[15th December 1987]

[Redbook4:233][19871215:2232e]{Heart Problems}[15th December 1987]

19871215.2232
[continued]

Our wonderful Vicar, Canon Williams,* visited us today for the first time and told us that he was here because he had suffered 2 coronaries after working in Ammanford and the Amman Valley (he was doing, I have the impression, the jobs of about 10 **Priests). It was a reminder that stress (or Distraction)*** at and around A~ often leads to heart problems at G~ (Hearts, or cups) – and a reminder also that Schizophrenia is only one of the problems associated with this terrifying, Kali-like Outer Station or Degree. I suppose if I could forewarn people a little of these problems [sic] it could help more people to come through them safely and that alone would justify all the time and energy spent on these Journals, notes, fictions etc..


*Canon [VQ], actually. I have told several people that as soon as I saw him (or soon afterwards) I knew that he was the man I had to contact. <891006>

**[Initial letter capitalised later.]

***e.g. 'I'm being driven distracted.' When under stress one forgets things, as the Canon recalled.


[continues]


[PostedBlogger08062017]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.