Saturday 4 June 2016

(EVOLUTION OF PATTERNS OF SYMBOLS)([&] DIAGONAL PERSONALITIES [continued]) [2nd May 1987]

[Redbook3:217-222][19870502:1025b](EVOLUTION OF PATTERNS OF SYMBOLS)([&] DIAGONAL PERSONALITIES [continued]) [2nd May 1987]

19870502.1025
[continued]

Quite unexpectedly, Stage (5)* – which I had not planned at all originally, but which became the 2 Circles – has 'explained' the directional 'dynamism' of the two circles by reference to the driving original of each symbol in Stage (2)**. The only change I had to make to Stage (2) to perfect this was in the Plate (or Bowl), which I had originally conceived as staying with +C until Stage (3) when it move direct to +M – explaining the closer identity of +M with +C (as compared to +K). This is still possible; but the amended version does improve the symmetry of Stages (2) and (3).

The only other awkwardness is that I should sometimes have liked to have drawn Fire via +Mk, instead of direct from +C as I have done all along. But then, there is the Fire of the Holy Spirit....

The only account I can give of why I assigned the symbols at intermediate stages is that Stage (2) was intuitive and done today on the basis of consideration of the nature of the symbols in general culture etc.; but Stage (3) (with the exception of Water?) is based on earlier patterns developing in my consideration of this over the years.***

I have not included the Zodiac in Stage (5) because the Stars are a representation of part of the pattern – not the pattern itself.**** I have stuck to symbols for the sake of simplification: the diagram rapidly become too difficult to read. However, here it is# with some other items (including another stab at colours).


*[See last previous entry.]

**But V.223ff 2nd option makes nonsense of this.... <880806>

***{(See many notes elsewhere!)}

****{?}

# [See next image:]


[PostedBlogger04062016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.