Friday 18 September 2015

{A Dream: Return through the Tunnel [continued(4)]}[23rd September 1985]

[Redbook2:371[19850923:0048]{A Dream: Return through the Tunnel [continued(4)]}[23rd September 1985]

19850923.0048

A postscript to the last [previous] entry is that I later learnt that [S[G]] had made but not signed a new will, drawn up with her brother [N[G]]; a much older one therefore operates. So far as I know nothing would have come to us from either will. The incomplete will, however, could explain the paper left behind and containing notes – seen as musical notes, but possibly symbolising money notes: i.e. a will represented as paper with pound notes written on it. I don't recall ever dreaming about money directly.*

I am rather afraid, however, that my** anger in the dream might have been connected with being left out; I hope not.


*{Except for literary prize cheques; and once, in Scotland, of a cheque being sent to compensate over the flat.}

**But was it my anger? <880325>

***[Worth mentioning here I think that [S[G]] had been close to the immediate family for as long as anyone could remember.]

[PostedBlogger18092015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.