Wednesday 9 September 2015

{A Dream: The Mouth of Hell}[31st May 1985]

[Redbook2:361-363][19850531:1038c]{A Dream: The Mouth of Hell}[31st May 1985]

19850531:1038
[continued]

Yesterday morning I awoke from a dream in which I found myself moving confidently across, in a diagonal sense, an area of high ground (the sense of which was that one could go round). I moved fast and was aware of my own successful development, strength and power. On the far side I approached a featureless double door. I thought I knew what this was; but as I was about to enter, the door very slightly seemed to shift sideways, so that for a moment I was in doubt as to whether that was the door I wanted. I entered anyway; and found myself, beyond, faced by a huge gaping mouth, as large as a doorway, filled with flames, and surmounted by two flaming eyes. I recognised this at once as the doorway of Hell; and as I walked towards it, knowing that I must pass through into Hell, I felt only a pure and overwhelming sadness (at my stupidity and the waste resulting from it), and said aloud (and intensely felt): 'I am very* sorry.'

*(?)
[continues]
[PostedBlogger09092015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.