Tuesday 29 March 2022

{Dream: ‘I am a member of the Church, and I demand to be heard.’ [continued]}[24th September 1990]

[Redbook7:329][19900924:0605b]{Dream: ‘I am a member of the Church, and I demand to be heard.’ [continued]}[24th September 1990]


.0605

[continued]


The dream* ends: I am awake. (But so vivid was the dream that I was unsure at the time when exactly I had passed from sleep to wakefulness: the process in retrospect seemed more gradual, and began during the dream).


I lie awake for a few minutes, going over the dream, then decide to get up and write it down. When I look at my watch, it is within a few minutes after 6 o’clock. Yesterday, of course[,] was Sunday; when I get downstairs I realise that it was also 23rd of September, which date (and not 21st September, as I had mis-remembered it within the last few days) is the astrological Equinox. It is dawn. In other words, it is precisely the g~ time of day at precisely the m~(/G~) time of year** (not to mention the g~ period of my second 32-year cycle): perhaps one of the four most crucial dated in the year, in C[ircles] A[nalysis &] S[ynthesis terms.***



*[See last previous entry]


**(eg St Michael’s Day, 29th September)


***{cf VIII. [[Redbook8:136-138][19901221:2050]{Sphinx versus Griffin}[21st December 1990],] 136)


(set down and amended

by 0725)



[PostedBlogger29032022]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.