Sunday 3 January 2021

{3 Dreams: of Railway Stations [continued (3)]}[18th February 1990]

[Redbook7:60-61][19900218:2257c]{3 Dreams: of Railway Stations [continued (3)]}[18th February 1990]


.2257

[continued]


I’m not sure what significance the precise layout has here,* but the general idea seems fairly clear in the context of two earlier dreams of which I recall some details (but which I do not seem to have recorded).


In one, fairly recent I think, I was at an ‘Underground’ (but actually overhead, as they often are)** station in the suburbs of West London, trying to get back to Central London; in another, quite a while ago I guess, I got involved in trying to find the right platform in a maze of open ‘Underground’ railway platforms and connecting tunnels (there was nothing nightmarish about this – just confusing and slightly illogical).


The general significance of of all these dreams may be related to the choices which have to be made, the obscurity *** at present of the future, and the perceived necessity to return to the urban world.



*[See last 2 previous entries; & next]


**[outside the central area]


***!



[continues]


[PostedBlogger03012021]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.