Sunday 25 February 2018

{Pray!}[16th March 1988]

[Redbook5:81][19880316:2400]{Pray!}[16th March 1988]

.2400

I can close my mind to God: quite easily. He could force his way through: but he doesn't, unless he chooses. He do I keep my mind open? I guess the answer is: Speak to God; Keep speaking to God; Love God; in a word: PRAY!


[
It is irreverent, but the higher end of the UK senior Civil Service &c. hierarchy of 'gongs' (medals), the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, and their popular descriptions by the lower ranks come irresistibly to mind (lowest first):
CMG: (Companion): Call me God;
KCMG: (Knight (or Dame) Commander): Keep Calling Me God;
GCMG: (Knight (or Dame) Grand Cross): God Calls Me God.
]



[PostedBlogger25for26022018]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.