Saturday 16 December 2017

{The Letter and the Spirit [continued (5)]}[2nd March 1988]

[Redbook5:28][19880302:1842c]{The Letter and the Spirit [continued (5)]}[2nd March 1988]

19880302.1842
[continued]

All this* speculation has some implications for me. I want to learn Mathematics, Music and Welsh. There simply isn't time** to learn them all. If I am where I think I am, I should concentrate on Music: and indeed I am finding that my intuitive grasp of harmony is increasing dramatically at present, enabling me to consider the possibility of improvising while playing (and also making practice much more enjoyable). Welsh (and other languages) might follow closely at around the G~ area, where creative literature belongs; Mathematics should then be left, I guess, until last, although there may be a chance for a brief study of the subject straight away.***


*[See last previous entry.]

**{at present}

***Currently, hardly any time on Music, but rewarding when I do extemporise; Welsh doing OK; maths abandoned in early 1989 due to lack of uninterrupted time. <891006>



[continues]


[PostedBlogger16122017]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.