Thursday 26 February 2015

{The Itch}[17th October 1981]

[Redbook2:208][19811017:0915]{The Itch}[17th October 1981]

19811017.0915

I had better set-off the mention and intended implications concerning that spot in my lower forehead, by pointing out that I developed one in the exact (side-to-side) centre of my chin – just under the lip. This caused me some puzzled entertainment; but in the course of time it disintegrated, as they do!

Nevertheless... My forehead just above the continuing spot itched considerably on the way back from work yesterday; and both for that reason and irrationally, I anticipated something of significance. As it happened I met BG, an old school friend whom I had not seen for years, outside his flat, which I have passed unknowing almost daily for over a year.

He brought me up to date on news and phone numbers of others we both knew. I am not sure what, if any, significance attaches to this, although I had considered B[G], F[S] and T[E] several times very recently. But my forehead ceased to itch – perhaps it was the sherry.



[PostedBlogger26022015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.