Friday 24 October 2014

{Clear Sight, Pure Knowledge and Remote Effect [continued]}[12th November 1978]

[Redbook2:134-137][19781112:2112d]{Clear Sight, Pure Knowledge and Remote Effect [continued]}[12th November 1978]

19781112.2112
[continued]

If these* have any significance, the last-mentioned has probably the least – on the same level as finding myself standing, if I don't think about it, eight or nine times out of ten outside the one of the three lift doors that opens in Mobil Court (one might have heard it move). S thinks the two recurring images the most important; but it was the 'pure thought' conclusion of KN's approaching death, discovered already incorporated into my own plans for action (i.e. do not push him because of the danger of being presented with responsibility for it), which shocked me and led me seriously to consider the significance of the images. She is right in one sense in that I could have unconsciously assessed KN's condition – it was in fact not just what I saw but what I heard that stayed in my mind.

Similarly I have assumed that I picked up the information on [cousin N] from the voice on the telephone – the nurse? – who left them [D and M] a message to ring back, and from their actions in going over to her (But I did not draw any conscious conclusions from these factors, nor was I aware of them as being significant).

But if these symbolic or graphic representations were in fact of the events upon which they ceased – R losing her baby, and L's diabetes – there is no way I could have known about them that I can imagine, through the normal channels of communication.


*[See last 4 previous entries]

[continues]

[PostedBlogger24102014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.