Monday 20 October 2014

{Clear Sight, Pure Knowledge and Remote Effect}[12th November 1978]

[Redbook2:134-137][19781112:2112]{Clear Sight, Pure Knowledge and Remote Effect}[12th November 1978]

19781112.2112

Tonight on the way up from C I told S what I have told no-one else: about the image of R's impalement on a stake, violent and frightening, which recurred frequently (causing me to wonder what kind of person I was becoming) until she lost her first baby, since when it has never recurred (at that time I saw it as a sick coincidence, I think); about the recurring image of a young girl child's naked stomach, associated with our L and the idea of something hollow and fragile, which ceased when we discovered she was diabetic; and about a strong feeling when I first met [KN] in October at Sheffield Park, and heard him speak, that we must stop worrying him or we should find ourselves presented with some responsibility for his death – I said that[,] when I first got home, not however considering whether he would be dead within a month, as he is ([AG] had thought him much better – less excitable – on that occasion than previously).

[continues]

[PostedBlogger20102014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.