Sunday 26 October 2014

{A Dream of Aircraft in the Hills}[17th November 1978]

[Redbook2:138-139][19781117:0010]{A Dream of Aircraft in the Hills}[17th November 1978]

19781117.0010

A dream last night was divided into parts of a different quality, although I am not absolutely certain of the order in the middle. I think it happened in this order: we saw from a hilltop (which I assumed to be the one at the [Farm] end of the […], although I realise now that it didn't look like it) military jet aircraft engaged in an aerial dogfight of great complexity, in tight turns and manoeuvres above our heads. Then I saw to my surprise that the view down and north was not what I expected – i.e. the C – but a much higher view of a dark green rolling country, far below (perhaps with thin clouds or mist?). These two images were of an intensity and suddenness unlike normal dreams.

[continues]

[PostedBlogger26102014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.