Thursday 23 October 2014

{Clear Sight, Pure Knowledge and Remote Effect [continued]}[12th November 1978]

[Redbook2:134-137][19781112:2112c]{Clear Sight, Pure Knowledge and Remote Effect [continued]}[12th November 1978]

19781112.2112
[continued]

I also recalled, half-seriously, the strange coincidence of the traffic lights when I was desperate to see [KD] one evening. I had left her at […] Inn in order to take [IG] to a C weekend of S's and mine. I found she (IG) had already gone to bed. I hesitated in the streets near [Chelsea] Square, wondering whether to go, turning back at least once before I did. I finally decided to return to […] Inn, now with great urgency. A taxi passed. I hailed it: it went on. Someone up the street hailed it and it stopped. As I passed them they – a couple – said: 'It's yours' (or something like that) and walked away.

All the [traffic] lights were red until Buckingham Palace Road. I was desperate. I was crying out silently. If that is praying, I was praying. All the lights were green from them on.

We drove through […] Inn gates just as most of the party ([…]) drove off, including D's car. I jumped out of the taxi too late.

I found K[D] sitting in her mini next to the taxi, waiting to drive off. A moment later would have been too late – a moment earlier and I might have gone with the others, to a different destination, assuming K[D] had left (it was dark, I think).

The traffic light system is computer-controlled.


[continues]

[PostedBlogger23102014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.